Wednesday, 22 December 2010

MOoooooo!

Not long to 'the day' now fellow bloggers, hope you are all just about ready for it. I'm all done apart from fresh bread which I'll get first thing Friday but I have to say that I'm a little worried about this snow, our eldest son and his wife, and of course not to forget our lovely sweet granddaughter, she's only eight months but she's such a little smiler bless her, we love her to bits, anyway, they live getting on for two hours away and they have a lot of snow at their end, we woke to a fresh pile of it again this morning too, I just hope it doesn't stop them getting here, I want them to be safe on their journey and would rather postpone (Aaahhh) Christmas than risk them getting into bother, so I'm keeping everything crossed that this 'orrible white stuff goes away!!

So onto crafting.....

Are these the cutest cows you've ever seen or what!
They make me smile every time I look at them, but I will confess I do have a soft spot for the old girls, strange I know, I'd make a lousy Farmer's wife, I'd want to fetch them all in when it rains!!
Aaah bless 'um!

I'm entering the card into three challenges, 
Allsorts Challenge Blog/Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday/Week 134
Secret Crafter/In the Farmyard
The papers I've used are from a set by 'Betty Jo Martin' as for the cows, well I've taken them from a decoupage sheet I've had for ages, sorry, but no name on it, had it so long I can't remember where it came from, knew it would come in handy at some point though!
Hope you like it, and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Curlybear said...

Wow Fantastic card and those cows are just too cute,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 114 Farmyard
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Rosietoes said...

Love the card Jacee and that sentiment is right on!

Have yourself a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Hope the weather doesn't prevent the family get-together.

Edna x

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful creation, the image is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge and have a lovely Christmas.

Sonia said...

Great card Jacee. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hugs Sonia xx

downrightcrafty said...

Like it I love it Jacee what a fabulous image and purrrrrrrrrrrrfect sentiment too
Hugs and Happy Xmas
Kate xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the sentients!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Jules said...

Sorry Jacee .. .. I missed this little beauty!!

Must have been all the mad build up to Christmas.

I hope you had a great Christmas and got to see those lovely Grandchildren. I bet they were mega excited.

Have a lovely 2011. I hope it holds good things for you.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails