Saturday, 11 December 2010

Childrens Card

Morning blogging friends, my word it's cold. I've been up since 5.30am, it's this cough, it's still driving me nuts, I even think the dogs fed up with it now!
So onto crafting.....
I'm entering this card into two challenges, first over at 'Creative Card Crew' their theme is 'Anything Goes' and also at 'By the cute and Girly' who's theme is 'Children'
I've used images from PCcrafter and papers from Pink Petticoat.
I've added two photographs, I always make a matching envelope with my cards but don't usually show them but I thought you might like to take a peek.
Hope you like my card and thanks for dropping by.


7 comments:

Linny said...

This is brilliant Jacee, as are all your cards. I always admire them.Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee what a bright, fresh, fun card the images and colours are gorgeous, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissie said...

Super card and that envelope is fab!
Simply gorgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Creative Card Crew this week!
Chrissie

Rosietoes said...

Love it Jacee. So fresh and bright!

Edna x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Finally getting to do a bit of catching up!!

Love this card .. .. it is so bright and beautiful. Great cute images.

Your envelope looks so special alongside too.

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Love Jules xx

Mandy said...

Love this card Jacee, and the matching envelope is just gorgeous.

Mandy

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails