Wednesday, 8 December 2010

The Blue challenge.

Good morning bloggers.  Well the snow is melting nicely here, we can at last bring the car up our drive without fear of rolling backwards!
It's still very cold, although the sun is streaming through the window here in my craft room.
As to my being a little poorly, the doctor has put me on a course of antibiotics, (upper respiratory tract infection) trust me to get something more elaborate than a common cold!
I'm still coughing for England which is driving me nuts at night and I'm sure it's doing the same to hubby, but, bless him, he says it dos'nt matter,I know it's keeping him awake though, lets hope this medication does the trick.
So onto crafting.....
I'm entering this into the challenge over at 'Cute Card Thursday' who's theme is 'The Blues'.


I've used papers from 'Pink Petticoat' and the image is from 'PCcrafter'.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
                                                                      

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Jacee this is stunning love the pretty blue colours you have used.Hope you feel better real soon.
Hugs Sonia xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

brenda said...

Stunning card Jacee, sorry short post, still the eye issues !

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails