Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Rediscovered papers!!

Afternoon fellow bloggers. I've been so busy at home that I haven't had much time to craft, I can hardly believe that we are nearing the end of November already, where has this month gone? it's flown by. 
We have had new carpet fitted throughout last week, apart from one bedroom, oh my word, never again!!!
Having to get all the furniture in the house into the one room that wasn't being done was, oh well, what can I say, I'm sure you can imagine, I suppose I should be grateful that we live in a bungalow and we didn't have any stairs to contend with!!
I certainly don't recommend doing the whole place all at once, even my craft room has been done so it meant moving the computer and all my craft stuff, that in it's self was a major job, but we are all done now and I am pleased with the result but I never want to see that carpet fitter again!!
So onto crafting.....
I've managed to get a couple of cards done, here's the first.....

....moving all my craft stuff had the bonus of bringing to light some papers that I thought I ought to use, they were off a stack, I coloured the image with promarkers and made the sentiment on the computer.
I've taken pics of the inside and back too.             

 I hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

I certainly can imagine the upheaval.

We've just gone from carpet to wood floors in the main hallway, utilty and dining room and now hubby is threatening to keep going. I did suggest with Christmas so close it might not be such a good idea, but think it fell on deaf ears as he was ordering more wood yesterday.

A loveloy bright card, just what we need in this dismal weather.

B x

Rosietoes said...

I can only take my hat off to you Jacee. Moving stuff in your craft room???? Wow! I daren't - the thought brings tears to my eyes.
I love your card today. It's so sun shiny and cheerful. A lovely change from all the Christmas ones at the minute. :)

Edna x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous Jacee...really love the colours!

Mandy

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I am so loving this beautiful card, the colours and that image of Tilda look gorgeous I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jacee, I love those papers
Wendy x

Sonia said...

Just beautiful Jacee, love the bright yellow colours makes me think of spring :)
Hugs Sonia xx

~ Ali ~ said...

This is lovely Jacee... adorable. Hugs Ali x

Hunnybunnycards said...

Gorgeous card Jacee, lovely bright colour. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and your kind comments.

Hugs
Barbaraxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails