Saturday, 13 November 2010

Christmas Card and a challenge.

Back at last with yet another Christmas card. I've been so busy with one thing and another, time just flies by.
It's a lovely sunny day here in my neck of the woods, chilly, but nice. Housework's sorted, hubby's in the garden picking up the dreaded leaves, bless him, they are everywhere, piles of them, to his relief the trees are pretty much bald now so this could be the last time he has to do it this year, the autumn colours are so nice to look at, but the mess, makes the garden so untidy, well, I don't feel like helping him today, I guess that's as good an excuse as any, it's the one I'm sticking with anyway, so I'm here in my den and getting on with some crafting, I simply have to get these Xmas cards finished, I'm well and truly fed up with them now, so onto my card.....
I'm entering this into the challenge at 'Lily of the valley' do go over and take a look as they have combined it with a blog hop too, you can use
anything just for this week so here's my entry....

Image is one by 'Gina Jane' and the papers are by 'Audrey Jean Roberts', I've added lots of Stickles to the snow but it doesn't show up too well in the picture.
Hope you like it, and thanks for dropping by, enjoy the weekend folks!

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Stunning Jacee its a lovely bright sunny day here to, but think your not a million miles away from me ;) Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sonia xxx

CraftyC said...

Lol, my hubby's just been out and swept all the leaves, we back onto tree's and boy do they know how to shed! Your card is gorgeous and I love the scene. Thanks for joining us this week at LOTV!
Clairexx

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

I absolutely love your Chrismtas card.

Lovely traditional colours but with a super clean cut look if you know what I mean, very appealing on the eye.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Inkyfingers said...

My husband seems willing to collect leaves all day because he's so keen to make something called 'leaf mould'. Each to his own!
I love your Christmas card Jacee. The colours are traditional but the way you have used them is so fresh and bright. Love it.
Hugs
Carol x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Well .. .. another Christmas card done and dusted!! LOL!!

How many left?

Love all the snow on the cute house and your backing papers are perfect.

Have a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Jacee, love everything about it
Wendy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails