Saturday, 27 November 2010

Card for two challenges

Oh my word it's cold, we woke to a scattering of snow, not much, but snow just the same, it's really cold, can't seem to get my poor feet warm, if this carries on I'll have to go and buy myself some woolly socks!!
   It's our Grandson's first birthday today, we've been to take him his presents this morning, bless him, I think he was wondering what was going on, he soon lost interest in his new toys when the highchair came out and he soon got tucked into his dinner, just like his Dad, nothing more important that his stomach!!
So onto crafting......
I'm entering this into two challenges, 'Charisma Cardz' and 'A Spoonful of Sugar'. I've coloured with promarkers and the papers are from a stack that I've had tucked away for a while, I think it was 'Laura Ashley', the sentiment I have made myself and I've finished off with an MS punch.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee what a little beauty you have created, Tilda looks stunning so does your design and papers I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so gorgeous!
Hugs, Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

This one is gorgeous.

Sorry not visited in a few days, optic neuritis again so computer limited to short bursts.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A gorgeous card.

Beautiful both inside and outside.

You are right. They are Laura Ashley papers .. .. I have the same set but haven't used these pages as I wasn't too sure of them .. .. but you have made them look wonderful. I am inspired!

Love Jules xx

Dana said...

I just love this!! The inside of your card is just a beautiful as the outside. That's a goal of mine! Your's are just gorgeous!!
Hugs~
Dana

Rosietoes said...

Love it Jacee. Beautifully crafted.

Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails