Saturday, 23 October 2010

What....another Xmas card!!

Managed to get another one done!
As you will have read from my previous post......I don't like making Christmas Cards, so this being number two and we're still in October is pretty good going for me.
 I can put it off and put it off until I'm perilously close to the last date for posting, I really am hopeless with the flippin' things.
 Every year I think it would be so much easier to just go out and buy a box, but then a little voice in my head says, 'your a crafter, get them made girl'!!  so, with a lot of cursing, moaning, and precious little time to spare, I seem to scrape through, but fellow bloggers, it's October not December and I've got two done, whoo hoo, things are looking up!!!
I'm entering it into the challenge over at 'Allsorts' who's theme this week is 'Stripes & Spots'.....there's plenty of them on this!
I hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

Fleur said...

It's a stunning christmas card, the colours are fab.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Jacee
Love the DP's and the snowman is soooooooo cute!!
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Jacee this is absolutely gorgeous I love the colours, sentiments and that image is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Woo hoo .. card number 2!! LOL!!

I'm a poet and didn't know it!!!

Well done Jacee. Who knows you could have them all done by the end of November at this rate.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Morning Jacee

What a fabulous card, love the alternative Christmas colours and the decoupage looks great.

I know you say you don;t like making Chrismtas, but you are putting in super effor and personalising them is wonderful.

I know what you mean though, I'm the same with them. The last two years I've done all my Christmas demo,class and order stuff, but left my own. SO this year I made myself do a couple of Christmas cards each time I'm crafting and it seems to have worked as I have a nice basket full already.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Mandy said...

Really love the colours you've used on this card Jacee, absolutely stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails