Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Recycling?

What do you think of my bit of recycling?
I bought some little Christmas cards in the sales last January, they only measured 3.5"x 3.5" so I had in mind that they'd make good toppers, not only that, but they are the cutest little pussycats, couldn't resist, I'm a sucker when it comes to cats.
I'd forgotten I'd got them until this morning when I had a rummage in my Christmas embellishment box, so I decided to have a play, and this is what I came up with, what do you think?



4 comments:

Sonia said...

Jacee these are wonderful as all your cards are, loving all your latest Christmas cards :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card great idea i also can not resist cats..hugs kirsten...x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

Wonderful recycling, I'm well impressed.

Do you know, it was ready made cards that stated my addiciton. I bought some only to find when I opened the box that lots of the embellies had falled off. After sticking them all back on I though, I could do this..............the rest as they say is history.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

These are really cute !!

So lots made in one day really .. .. well done young lady.

I love how you personalise them all.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails