Sunday, 3 October 2010

A cheeky dog and a puddle?

Where does all this rain come from!! It's been torrential here all morning, the garden now has a lake and we have a puddle in the lean-to, mind you that bit was funny, 'cause I blamed it on the dog!!!  he got into trouble before we realised what it really was, it's no wonder he looked at me most indignantly, poor thing, ahhh!!
So, onto crafting...
.....not done this shape for a while so thought I'd give it an airing with these papers from Nitwit, that little dog looks full of mischief, perhaps he's responsible for that puddle!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I love this very much.

Great shape and fabulous layout.

Love your backing papers along the image .. .. just perfect.

Hope you have had a good weekend despite the puddles!!!!

Love Jules xx

Rosietoes said...

Fab card - so colourful and fun! Love the shape and the lo.

Edna x

Mandy said...

Really love the shape and colours of this card Jacee.

Eileen said...

Hi Jacee,
I wondered where you had disappeared to - I could not get on your blog.
Lovely card - so cute! and pretty colours
luv
eileen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails