Saturday, 18 September 2010

I'm back with a new blog

Hi fellow bloggers, here I am with a new blog!
A big welcome to all of those that used to visit me from my old 'Paper Thoughts' blog, Looking a little different aren't I? Same old me though.
It's been one problem after another lately....computer, health, work, blog, I lost my Mojo through it all and haven't felt like crafting never mind blogging, but I'm sorted, well I'm getting there, so things should be improving all round from now on.
I'm back to making cards, treated myself to a new computer, health,  still a bit dodgy, but I'll get there, as for work....what work, I resigned!! does that mean I'll have more time to craft....you bet!!
I have transferred all my old blog posts, pics, etc, to this blog now, what a job that was, kept me out of mischief for a while I can tell you!
It's good to be back amongst my blogging friends, watch out for those new cards folks, I've one or two in the pipeline almost ready to be posted, so here goes, lets get down to it!!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Wow Jacee - your new blog looks awesome!!!

Yay .. .. .. I get to be the first follower here.

Things sound like they have been a huge nightmare for you. I hope life sorts itself out for you now.

Take care. Catch you soon.

Love Jules xx

Wendy said...

Welcome back Jacee, cant wait to see some more of your cards.
Wendy x

Sonia said...

Welcome back to Blogland Jacee i sure did miss you. I will drop you a line later :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Linny said...

Good to see you back with your blog Jacee., Missed looking at your lovely cards, Linda

Rosietoes said...

Great to see you back posting Jacee. You have been through such a lot!
The new blog looks fantastic - wel done - I've joined up!

Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails