Saturday, 25 September 2010

Could you hear me cursing? I've been having such trouble with dear old blogger, my tool bar had disaspeared, could'nt change font or anything, now to say it was getting on my nerves was an understatement, but, I've sussed it,  after a lot of swearing I might add, guess who's fault it was, yeh, your right, it was me, duh, what a plonker, I had the 'Edit html' tab on, dozy or what!!
Well on to crafting...
This card is going into a couple of challenges, I'm really getting back into my flow now and enjoying my crafting again after being away from it for a while....my mojo's back!!
So it's going to 'Cuttlebug Challenge blog', their theme this week is 'Buttons & bows', and over at 'Moving along with the times' they want you to chose three things off the 'to do' list and include them in your card so I have chosen the following....
Two different papers, Embossing and Buttons.
Enjoy what's left of Saturday, hope it's as nice with you as it is in my neck of the woods.
Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is so lovely.

I am so pleased your mojo is back and I shall look forwrd to seeing all your brilliant creations.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi,
Ahhhh this is super. I love the image you have chosen its great. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Beth said...

Welcome Jacee great to have you join us at Cuttlebug Challenge sure hope you become a regular each week.
That image is just to cute for words and your layering is perfect the whole card is just gorgeous lovely background layers.
Good luck on winning the sweet Whoopsi Daisy images in this weeks challenge.

Wanda said...

What a cute kitty. I love how you did you card. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Cuttlebug Challenge

June Houck said...

WOW, Jacee, I'd say your mojo is on FIRE! This card is smokin' hot. Your kitty is wonderful; I love those layers. Great sketch and a pretty color scheme...lovely card :)

Brenda Brown said...

I'd say this is more the car's whiskers - fabulous card Jaycee.
Thankyou for joining in with my 'To Do List' challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck.
Luv Brenda xxx

Rosemary said...

too cute!.love the color combo and the look on our kitty's face..lol..Thank you for taking the challenge at cuttlebug challenge blogspot!

Terrie B x said...

Such a beautiful card Jaycee!!!
Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges

Glad you got your blog sorted I can well imagine the frustration!!!!!grrrrr dont you hate it when it`s just you not blogger !!!ha ha:):):)

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sandee said...

Well, I am so glad you stuck with it!!! This card is adorable! I LOVE it! So glad you played along in our Cuttlebug challenge this week!

Mandy said...

Fabulous creation Jacee!

Court said...

Your mojo certainly IS back! This is fabulous! I just love it. I'm so sorry to read about your blog. That's awful! But I'm so glad you played. Thanks for much for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Challenges this week!

kelli said...

cute card!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

TOMNI design said...

Your card is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails