Sunday, 11 July 2010

Sunday Challenge

Good afternoon fellow bloggers, hope you are all enjoying the weekend. It's very warm here, sunny and quite clammy, dare I say, we could do with some rain.....perhaps not then, how about a little bit, my garden could certainly do with it.
 I've been a bad blogger lately, just hoping that you are all still with me, there's been so much else going on here lately, I've been doing Jury service, working extra hours, and we now have our little Grandson one day a week whilst his Mum works, we love having him, he's such a happy little chap, always has a smile for us, and he's just started to crawl so he keeps us on our toes, we love him to bits though.

 So on to crafting..... I've done this card for the challenge over at CPS, I've used papers from 'Pink Petticoat' and an image from 'Pccrafter', also used my new Doily Lace punch, waited ages to get one of these,  finally managed it, so it's on it's first outing today.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Brilliant card Jacee :) Nice to see you back with us. Aww how lovely that you have your grandson one day a week, i bet you are so proud. Where the NW do you live, would be lovely to meet up some time :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Looks like I missed this one before I escaped for a few days.

Great layout and a gorgeous image.

I hope you are ok and more comfortable now the weather isn't quite so hot!

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails