Monday, 31 May 2010

Tri-Fold Shutter Card

Sorry blogging friends, not been about much lately, I've had laryngitis, only just beginning to get back on track, I was off work on a weeks holiday too, what bad luck! Well never mind, that's life.


I'm back with this 'Tri-fold Shutter card', first time I've ever done one actually, what do you think of my first attempt? No surprise in guessing that the graphics are from my favourite place, 'Pccrafter' I use these particular one's quite a bit, they're nice and bright and I just love all the handbags. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Jacee - hope you are feeling a lot better now. Love the card , and the images are great. Did you know the Moving along with the times challenge want to see folds this week- your card is perfect
Lisa ;)

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I hope you are feeling more recovered now. It's not clever to have annual leave and then be poorly you know!!!

Your card is gorgeous and looks like it must have taken ages to make.

I love your cards. They are always so bright and beautiful with lots to look at.

Take care matie.

Love Jules xx

Eileen said...

Hope you are much better now and back in the mood for making your lovely cards.
Sorry to see that you are no longer following me but I will still keep popping along to have a look at your masterpieces.
luv
eileen
x

chris said...

Hi Jacee
your card is stunning, I have not done one of those , will have to give it a try,love all the little bags, my kind of a card.
hugs chris xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh thatas a sore one! Hope you are all better now!! I love the card its fabby. I agree with Jules it looks like it took a very long time to make its so well done. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at MAWTT this week, hugs Heidi xxx

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

Just a quick visit to catch up on what you have been up to, still need to get back into the groove properly so will be back.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails