Sunday, 2 May 2010

First....some good news

I have a new Granddaughter!!
She was born on the 22nd April, she's called Ella Daisy, she is so beautiful, very tiny, but very perfect, we are absolutely thrilled, you may remember our first Grandchild, Jack, was born just before last Christmas, so we now have 'one of each' which is lovely, so grandma and grandpa are very happy indeed!
So on to crafting, I've not been around much lately, been working lots of extra hours at work so crafting has taken a back seat, but I'm back with this one.....
It's for my Niece's son, he's a teenager, do you think this will be OK? I do find boys cards a bit of a pain. I think I'll enter it into the challenge over at 'Allsorts' too, their theme is 'Animals' this week. I've used an image by 'Gina Jane' and the papers etc are from 'Nitwit'. Well enjoy what's left of the bank holiday, see you all soon.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations o the births of your grandaughter, i bet she is gorgeous.
Love the card and think it will be perfect for a teenage boy- its so much fun!
Lisa;)

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Congratulations once again on your brilliant good news. You must be so proud - and rightly so.

I love your card. Great image and the sentiment is just perfect. I feel sure a teenager will love it too!!

Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday .. .. hopefully you are not having to work.

Love Jules xx

Lynn said...

Congratulations on your news! Great card too, it's perfect for a teanage boy.

Lynn x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

Congreatulations.

All those lovely girly things will draw you at the shops now and if you are like me you will over indulge, but that's what being a grandparent is all about.

A lovey card as well.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

A great fun card love the colours you have used and also the sentiment is 'toadily' perfect lol!

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails