Monday, 3 May 2010

Card for three challenges.

 First of all I want to say thank you to those blogging friends who have sent their congratulations on the birth of our granddaughter, it was very much appreciated, thank you.
So onto the card. I'm entering this into three challenges, 'CPS' and then 'Digidoodles' which is a first for me, and then onto 'Sophisticat' which again is another first. I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out really, 'cause half way through I nearly binned it! I did'nt think I was going to be happy with it but I persevered and was pleased that I did, it's nice and bright and I think the graphic which is one of my ever growing 'Huggies' collection is so sweet, it's for a friends birthday so I think she'll like it. the papers are from 'HMscraps' and the doodles from 'MariBdesigns'. Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.

12 comments:

Judy said...

WOW WOW!! What a gorgeous card! Very very nice. I love everything about this card. Well done! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet image and those colours are gorgeous . Your friend should love it
Lisa ;)

Sonia said...

Jacee this is lovely. I hope you have managed to get a cuddle with your new grand daughter?
Hugs Sonia xx

Pascale said...

This is a beautiful card in everyway and the recipient will adore it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is stunning - I am sure your friend will love it.

Gorgeous colours.

I hope you have had a great weekend.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

oh WOW Jacee this is brilliant those wonderful colours that amazing image this I love

Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

This is awesome! Thanks for joining our DDSB challenge.

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!
KymKreates

jo said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at DDSB! :)

-Jo
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Eileen said...

Another lovely card and with so much detail as well.
Thank you for following my blog and am now going to be following you as well.
Congratulations on the birth of your grand daughter. I am also expecting a grandchild in July.
luv
eileen
x

JanJay said...

Such a lovely card, it's a gorgeous image and love the colours

Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails