Sunday, 16 May 2010

Back at last with a challenge

I'm here at last with another challenge. Forgive me fellow bloggers for being away, but I've been working lots of extra hours at work lately and have'nt had much time for crafting, if only I could say the extra money will be going on crafting goodies, I wish, no such luck, I might manage a a bit of a treat out of it though.
So onto the card, I'm entering this into four challenges, 'Allsorts', 'DU2 Digi Stamp', 'Cute Card Thursday' and finally 'MoJo Monday', phew, never entered so many challenges, new ground for me, first time for everything I guess.

 The digi image and papers are by 'Cathi Freund', I've had these for quite a while now and find myself using them over and over again, the colours are so nice, really bright and cheerful. Hope you like the card and thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful Jacee. I love the bright spring/summery colours.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

This is absolutely adorable, a real burst of summer.

Thank you for joining all the fun at Allsrots this week and good luck.

B x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Jacee.the colours are so pretty and so fresh. Love the layout too
Lisa ;)

Line H said...

This was really beautiful. Love the colors and the image makes me think of warm and lazy summerdays. :-)

Fleur said...

Hi Jacee this is really pretty. love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining in the fun at ALLSORTS this week, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I love your card.

Such a beautiful image, gorgeous colours and a great layout.

I hope you aren't doing too many extra hours .. .. you don't want to wear yourself out.

Love Jules xx

Mummylade said...

what a fantastic card. Thank you for joining in our Allsorts celebration this week. Good luck!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee this is really beautiful the colours and that image are just a pure delight to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Annie said...

a beautiful card. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails