Saturday, 17 April 2010

Fairy & Fantasy challenge

I'm here at last, not been able to get much crafting done as I have been doing extra hours at work, but I was determined to get something made today, so here it is.
I'm entering this into two challenges, 'By the Cute & Girly' who's brief is 'Fairytale's' and 'Sir Stampalot' who's theme is 'Fantasy' so I guess I've covered it with this.
The prize at 'Sir Stampalot' is totally amazing, do pop over and take a look, oh boy, would I love to win that!
Cute & Girly's prize is equally fabby, a voucher to spend at 'Joanna Sheen', now could I spend a fortune at Joanna's or what, she has some lovely goodies, so I'll be keeping everything crossed! I've used papers from 'Raspberry Road' and the little fairy is a decoupage sheet that I have had for ages, just goes to show that you shouldn't throw anything away, she fits into this project perfectly, I knew she'd come in handy at some point. Well enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, I hope you all have the beautiful sunshine that we have here today.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what an adorable card . That litle fairy is beautiful and the sentiment is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month - hope to see you next month too . Good luck with both challenges
Lisa :)

pinky said...

this is adorable, love all the layering and the soft pinks and the beautiful little flower fairy. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G and Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

This is just beautiful.

I love all the flower fairies and what you have done here is just lovely, all so soft and delciate and coordinated together so prettily.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot and By the Cute and Girly.

B x

Rosietoes said...

A really adorable card. Love everything about it.
Edna x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee this is stunning those papers are delicious and so is that wonderful image thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous, I love it! Thanks for joining the first Sir Stampalot challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails