Sunday, 18 April 2010

Birthday Card

Not a challenge this time, just a card I've made for a birthday due in May.
I've used graphics from 'Hugware', no surprise there then, my favourite place as you probably know. It was a little difficult to photograph due to the way it closes, but I think you'll get the idea, I did a close up too, just to show the flowers really, I gave my new leaf punch it's first airing. I've made a matching ' Boxalope' to send it in, an ordinary envelope wouldn't do as the flowers would get squashed in the post, hope you like it, enjoy whats left of the weekend.



8 comments:

Sonia said...

Beautiful card Jacee :)Love the flowers. Hope you are having a lovely weekend?
Hugs Sonia xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful Jacee. I love the intricate shape/fold of the card.
Clare x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - the image is so pretty and the flowes are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a gorgeous card. Is it for your Sister?

Beautiful colours and a great new leaf punch!

I love the way your card folds.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Goodness me Jacee, what can I say. This is just fabulous, love everything about it. Wonderful work.

B x

Penni said...

A fabulous card Jacee, I love the fancy fold.

Hugs
Penni
X

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jacee this is just so beautiful it really has the designer look to it your sister will love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Eileen said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog - I came to it from Sonia's because I saw your gorgeous profile picture. Meow!
I love this card and your others look really good but I will have to take a better look at your blog when I get more time - it was only a peek!
luv
eileen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails