Sunday, 21 March 2010

New Baby Card

Been meaning to put this card on the blog for a while, I made it when my new Grandson was born a few months back, its not photographed at all well so do for give the quality, it looked much nicer 'in the flesh'. It was quite a big card, I made the template for it as I wanted one bigger than usual, unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the inside but I used the same papers and added a really nice verse, I was quite pleased with the result, hope you like it too.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its absoloutely gorgeous Jacee - i bet the new parents loved it.

Lisa ;)

Penni said...

Wow Jacee this is a fabulous baby card.

Hugs
Penni
X

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

What an unusual shaped card and will make a wonderful keepsake.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails