Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Mint and Brown.....did'nt quite get to the challenge!

I'm here at last! I've been a little busy with one or two things of late which have kept me away from blogging, plus I have been working on a card for my Grandson's Christening this coming Sunday, it's taken me a little time to get it done but I'm almost there with it now so I'll post it as soon as it's finished, do call back and take a look in a couple of days.
This card is for a work colleague, I did infact intend to enter the challenge at 'Just Cute Bears' as their theme is 'Mint and Brown' but I realised I had this graphic of, lets say, a 'mature' lady walking her dog and it suits my colleague down to the ground so 'Just Cute Bears' fell by the wayside I'm afraid, maybe I'll enter theirs next week.  The colours have'nt photographed all that well, it is more minty in the flesh, anyway,the graphics are from 'PCcrafter', as ever, my favourite place, background papers are from a set by 'Gina Jane' and the corners are 'Acorn Designs', hope you like it.

5 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

I like this card - it has made me giggle! I think that is something my dog would say.
Clare x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - i love it!
I love cards that are humorous. The image is so much fun and the doggy is sooo cute Lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

This is a real fun card, sure the lady will love it.

Look forward to seeing your Christening card as well.

B x

Lin said...

What a lovely card and very amusing
Lin xx

chris said...

Hi there Jacee
this is so much fun I love it,
love the colours,its great.
hugs chris x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails