Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Latest Challenge card

Here's my card for this weeks challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly', it's a sketch by Dawny P.
These are some of my new graphics that my son treated me to for Mothers Day. I'm not usually a 'blue' person but these I think are really pretty, and I thought very spring like too, that rings a bell, I seem to remember there being a challenge somewhere else with the subject of 'Spring', must go and take a look, hope you like it, enjoy whats left of the afternoon folks.
Oh yes, just thought on, the other challenge was 'Allsorts' I'll pop it into that challenge too.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

A lovely card and very 'springlike'.

Lynn x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so pretty Jacee. I love the graphics, the flowers look so real.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee, yes Allsorts is the one.

I'm not a very blue person either, but this is just lovely.

B x

Annmaree said...

THIS IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love it!

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card Jacee - the colours are absoloutely delightful,
Lisa ;)

Lin said...

What a beautiful Spring card, so bright and cheerful
Lin x

Sonia said...

Jacee this is another stunning creation, your cards are always so bright and cheerful.
Hugs Sonia xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jacee and beautiful spring colours.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails