Sunday, 14 March 2010

Friday Sketchers challenge, and Happy Mothers Day!

First of all, a Happy Mothers Day to all you Mums out there, I hope you've all had some nice cards, I have, my eldest son has treated me to some graphics too, Mmmm lovely, he knows how to spoil me, my youngest has'nt landed yet, he'll be along later.
So on to crafting....been slacking a bit with my challenges the last couple of weeks, but managed to join in with this one over at 'Friday Sketchers'.
I like the colours of this, a bit of a change for me, the papers are from 'Designer Digitals' and I've used some stitching from 'Tammy DeYoung', I thought it made a change not to use an image and just a little verse, the papers are very decorative anyway and I thought it would be too much, I also would'nt have added the little flowers bottom left, but it was part of the sketch for the challenge so there they are, hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the day 'Mums'.


5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Mothers day Jacee - beautiful card and wonderful sentiment
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jacee this is just pure perfection the colours and that verse are so beautiful

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sonia said...

Jacee this is an amazing card.I hope you are well?
Hugs Sonia XX

Penni said...

What a beautiful card. Stunning.

Hugs
Penni
X

Craftycat said...

All your cards are so good, I wish I had the time to make mine as beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails