Friday, 5 February 2010

Tuesday Challenge

Another challenge, this time for 'Digital Tuesday' they want us to 'think outside the box' and use a different fold, so I chose a 'Joy Fold' for this cute little mouse, no prizes for guessing where this little cutie is from, my favourite place, 'Pccrafter', no surprise there then, I just love that place!! The papers are some I had lurking in my Digi stash by 'Mechelle Conrad' It sure is difficult to photograph these 'Joy Folds', getting the smaller fold to stay shut is a bit tricky whilst it's upright, should have layed it flat I guess and photographed it that way, but never mind, I think you can see it well enough, hope you like it.
 


6 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh, this is so cute. I love the fold you used. The images are so cute and I love how you used an image inside too and the verse on the opposite side. Thanks so much for playing the DTC.

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is just fantastic.

I love it!!

I have never even heard of a "joy fold" card before - thank you for sharing and inspiring me.

Love your gorgeous image too.

Hope all is well with you.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

What a really unusual fold and so beautifully put together.

This would fit my Stampalot challenge theme very well is you have not already entered - Big Shot on offer.

B x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just a wonderful card. I love the colors and images. Perfect joy fold! Thanks for sharing it at Digital Tuesday!

Lin said...

Beautiful card Jacee, and a really unusual fold
Lin x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Jacee,
I love this card, it is gorgeous and you have done a brilliant job taking photos of it.
Clare x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails