Friday, 12 February 2010

Too late with this challenge

Oh dear, I was too late to enter this into the challenge at 'Friday Sketchers' I so liked the sketch too, but work got in the way, had to do a bit of overtime, we are so short of staff at work, so unfortunatly I could'nt get around to finishing it off in time, never mind, I made it for a friends birthday so it will eventually get a good home. The image is one of 'Gina Jane's' and the papers, not quite sure who's they are at the minute, I dived into my digital stash for them, but will add 'who' later when I can find it amongst my hoard!

2 comments:

Penni said...

What a pretty card Jacee. I love the shades of blue you've used.

Hugs
Penni
X

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how beautiful this has cheered me up just seeing it that image I adore and your colours are wonderful what a shame you were late but so pleased you let us see it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails