Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Second Challenge of the day!

Must be on a roll, second challenge of the day!
This time it's over at 'Digital Tuesday' they want us to make a 'Girly' card, so I thought that these graphics by 'Fairydoodler' would do the trick, I've used papers from 'Digichick' and 'Designer Digitals'.
The colours are lovely and soft, it's for my daughter-in-law who's very girly and just loves pink so I think this will be ideal for her.Definitely won't be able to fit in another challenge before the weekend, in work for the next couple of days, urgh, rather be crafting I have to say, but needs must, so see you at the weekend fellow crafters!

12 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jacee

What a pain when work gets in the way of crafting, but as you say needs must adn it helps feed the addiciton.

Great card for your DIL, very feminine and pretty.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee well this is definitely a girly card and a beautiful one at that I love those images and the colours it is quite refreshing thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday and good luck.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jaspere said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! You rocked this week's Digital Tuesday Challenge. Thanks for joining in.

Lisa Jane said...

What a stunning card. Since i ahve been blogging have been making more stamped cards - but i do like decoupage and "scenes" - you have inspired me to make some more
Lisa ;)

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous Jacee. It's lovely how you have personalised it.
Clare x

chris said...

Hi there Jacee
this is beautiful, I love it nice and girly.
hugs chris xx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A really gorgeous card.

I love the soft sweet look of everything and I am sure your DIL will love it.

Happy Sunday!

Love Jules xx

Axes DesigNs said...

Wow.. this card is beautiful.. so girly! congrats!

Lora said...

This is gorgeous and very girly!
Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Digital tuesday.
Lora x

Paula said...

Absolutely beautiful and a fantastic take on the challenge! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

OMG..........your cards are AMAZING....total masterpieces... Thank goodness I found you!
Cheers Brenda

Fairydoodler said...

Absolutely gorgeous....I love to see what people do with my graphics and your card is absolutely one of the nicest I've seen...thank you for making my graphics look so pretty.

::Fairydoodler::
www.aimeeasher.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails