Tuesday, 16 February 2010

My First Easel Fold

This is for the challenge over at 'Secret Crafter', they want us to make a card using a 'Multifold' so I decided to make an easel card, it's my first attempt at one of these, I'm quite pleased with the result, it's a friends birthday coming up so I think she'll like the colours in this. I've used some graphics from 'Gina Jane', such bright and cheerful colours, makes you feel quite spring like don't 'ya think? the corner is from, 'Acorn Designs', I coloured this to tone in with the design.
I've taken two photo's so that you can see the fold, hope you all like it.


 

6 comments:

Penni said...

A stunning card Jacee - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
X

{Jane} said...

So pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous card, i love the spring colours - and i adore pansies.
I am a great fan of the easel card
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful easel card Jacee the colours are awesome so bright and cheerful I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful! It makes me think of summer and the garden full of flowers!
Clare x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails