Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Spots before the eyes!!

At last I've taken a photo that I'm a little more pleased with! I've so been struggling with the light, it seems I've not been on my own though as several blogging friends have said that they have been struggling too, roll on spring eh! I'm more pleased with this piccy, I think this one's OK.
So on to the card, this is another challenge, this time from 'Pink Elephant', the brief being, Polka dots, a bow, and pink. I've used papers from 'Pink Petticoat' and the image from my 'Huggies' stash, she is actually red, but I changed her to this lovely bright pink for the challenge.


9 comments:

Ann said...

fabulous image - love the dog and a totally wow card - thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is fabulous - I love it!

Black and this shade of pink look so good together.

I agree - roll on the lovely bright Spring days when we can take some decent pictures!! Shame that it will also show up the dust and mess in my house though!! LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

tiNa said...

This is a really great card! I love the colors & the detail, as well as the sentiment. Thanks for creating with us at TPE. :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

OMGosh!! This is too cute for words!! I love the image and all the polka dots!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Sonia said...

This is lovely Jacee. I hope you are well?? Roll on summer i say, its freezing here today brr..
Hugs Sonia xx

Cammy said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors and what a fun image.

Marjo said...

Absolutely love, love, love this card..did I say I love this card! If you could please tell me where to get that stamp. I am new to scrapbooking, especially stamping, but my I know 2 little girls that just love L Woods and would love to receive a card made with that stamp. Please Help if you can. The whole card is simply divine!

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful card! Where did you say that image was from?

Betty

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images and lovely coloring, ADORABLE CARD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails