Sunday, 17 January 2010

Latest challenge

I'm here at last with a challenge, this one is for 'Allsorts', the theme this week is 'Pink & Brown' I've used a 'Hugware' image, isn't he a cute bunny? The papers are from some of my new stash that my son treated me to at Christmas, I had so much fun choosing what I wanted, a real treat, they're from 'HM Scraps', they have some super goodies over there, I finished off with some of my favourite crossgrain ribbon, hope you like it, enjoy whats left the weekend folks!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Beautiful card love the image and the sentiment is fab...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs Kirsten...x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Your card is just fantastic. I love it!!

Great sentiment and image plus the layout and heart are fab too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Sonia said...

Beautiful as always Jacee, so nice to see you back crafting :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Lin said...

What a lovely card and smashing sentiment
Lin
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails