Monday, 4 January 2010

First card of the year!!

First of all I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year, I hope that all of you are well and have had a good Christmas.
So on to crafting, a friend has asked me to make a card for her daughters birthday, the lucky lady is off to do some shopping in New York, cool or what! why don't I get birthdays like that?
 I've used graphics from 'Pccrafter', papers from 'Pink Petticoat' and the corners are from 'Acorn Designs', it took a while to do but I'm happy with the result, lets hope she likes it.
 It's my intention to do more challenges this year, so as they say, watch this space! Here's to a very 'crafty' New Year for us all.

4 comments:

Penni said...

Wow Jacee - this really is stunning. The colours are gorgeous and the images are perfect.

Happy New Year!!

Hugs
Penni
X

brenda said...

Hello Jacee

What a really great card and shopping in NY sounds good to me as well.

Happy New Year.

B x

Wendy said...

Hi Jacee, sorry its been so long but I have enjoyed looking at the cards you have added recently they're all lovely. Happy New Year
Wendy x

Mandy said...

Jacee, your card is stunning! What a fab idea and the images are wonderful.

Mandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails