Sunday, 31 January 2010

Allsorts Challenge

There's a really nice sketch this week over at 'Allsorts' and this is my take on it, I've used some papers and graphics by 'Gina Jane', such bright and cheery colours these and those daisies are so pretty. I have backed each of the 'panels' with silver mirri board but it dosn't show up too well in the piccy, looks nicer in the 'flesh'. We woke to snow this morning, it's all but melted now but we do keep having a little flurry, it's so dark too, I'm tucked away here in my 'den' crafting away so I'm nice and cosy, hope all my blogging friends are having a nice 'crafty' weekend too, enjoy what's left of it fellow bloggers, it soon come's around to Monday again!

3 comments:

Debs said...

Hiya
Gorgeous card - love your take on the sketch.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Cor* said...

Love the bright, cheery colors! We are smothered with snow here too! Not melting yet! I am just blog hopping......checking out the All Sorts cards (as I am slow with getting mine together)! great job.

MrsK said...

Hi Jacee

What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly!

Take care

Sal xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails