Monday, 7 December 2009

A card at last.....and some fabulous news!!!

Apologies for being a bad blogger, I just don't know where the time goes, what with Christmas shopping and being back at work after being poorly things have been a bit hectic, but the most important news I have to tell my blogging buddies is that our first Grandson has come into the world, we are so thrilled, and needless to say, he's so scrummy and gorgeous, we love him to bits, so giving him lots of cuddles has been priority!
So on to the crafty side of things......here's my first card as a Grandma!
 I think I've finished all my Christmas cards now, thank goodness, it will be nice to move away from them and on to something else, I must get back into doing a few challenges. For this card I've used a freebie graphic from 'Delicious Scraps' and the papers are from 'Bearly Mine Designs', I've done the inside to match and also an envy, hope you like it

5 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous card Jacee and once again many congratulations you and all the family.

Penni said...

Big Congratulations Jacee!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

brenda said...

Congratulations Jacee.

Every grandchild is special in their own way, but the first one always bring that special magic adn you float on air for days.

Enjoy and indulge.

B x

Jules said...

Many, many, many congratulations Jacee to you and your family - a little Grandson - just in time to spoil over Christmas!!

Love Jules xx

p.s. Sorry - forgot to say I love your card. Great image and gorgeous colours. (Got carried away with the baby news and forgot why I was here LOL!!!).

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I trust you had a wonderful Christmas with that little Grandson of yours. You lucky thing .. .. I love baby cuddles!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful new year and that you make lots of special memories with that little chappie!!!

All the best for 2010!!

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails