Sunday, 22 November 2009

Pink Christmas

Well here I am back in blogger land, it's been some weeks since I posted anything, I've been quite poorly and have done nothing at all, let alone blogging! But hopefully I'm well on the mend now, I've been doing a little crafting so things are looking up at last.
I'm kicking off with this pink Christmas card, I had this cardstock ready folded like this on my desk from before I fell ill, I must have had something in mind for it, can't remember what though, it's a fold that I have used many times before, I really like it on a square card as I find you can do a lot with the design. I had a piece of card floating about that I'd cuttlebugged for another project and had a piece left over, so waste not want not, with a bit of trimming I decided it would fit just nicely on the front of this card, also used a strip of it under the ribbon, still got a bit left for something else too, good job crafters are so resourceful! I've inked the edges in pink to tone in. The papers are from a 'Trimcraft Stack' and the images are 'Gina Jane', finished it off with a couple of snowflake embellishments, I'm working on a blue one now so I'll post that one later. It's good to be back, enjoy the rest of the weekend fellow bloggers!

 

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Beautiful Jacee, looking forward to seeing the blue one. I am so sorry to hear you have been poorly :( ((hugs)) Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Hugs Sonia x

~ Ali ~ said...

Beautiful creation Jacee, glad to see you back bogging. Sending hugs.

Pauline said...

So glad you're feeling better Jacee and what a beautiful card to come back with. Love the colours and the very sweet image.
x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Great to see you back again with a gorgeous creation. Love that beautiful image.

I have been away for a few days and am only just catching up with the world.

I hope you are starting to feel much better now.

Love Jules xx

Maria Becske. said...

I love you your card! I love Christmas + pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails