Sunday, 4 October 2009

Christmas card

As promised, the first Christmas design to give to my work colleagues, I'm just working on another one so I'll add that to the blog tomorrow. As I've already said I really don't like making Christmas cards and seem to spend a lot of 'thinking time' before actually getting anything done in paper! I like to give a cutie design to the girls at work so I've plumped for this super little bear from 'Nitwits', I've done a matching insert and envelope too, so in the end, I finally got the design done, thank goodness! I've made Four so far, several more to go yet, do call back tomorrow and take a look at the other design I've done for them.



2 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card. I love the name on the tag, it's great when you can make cards really personal.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Penni
X

Pauline said...

Such a cute card Jacee - I love Nitwits - they always looks so cuddly.
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails