Monday, 28 September 2009

Wow, another award!

 A very big thank you to Penni at 'Lazy Cat Cards' for this award, I'm so thrilled to receive it, it was a lovely surprise, thank you Penni, do pop over and have a look at Penni's blog, it's fabulous.

Now the rules of this award are that I have to share with you five things that I'm addicted to and then pass the award on to five other blogs that I love, so here goes with my addictions....

1) My hubby, he's so understanding and supportive of my hobby
2) Chocolate, there's definately no doubt I'm addicted to the stuff!
2) Designing and making my cards, pure bliss!
3) My computer, where would I be without it!
5) My Siamese cat, I absolutely adore him.
I'm passing this award onto.....
1) Bea
2) Jules
3) Sonia
4) Avril
5) Pauline
Hugs to all my blogging friends, sorry I can't give you all the award!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Thanks very much for the award Jacee - will post it on my blog asap.
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails