Sunday, 6 September 2009

Something for the Boys

The challenge over at 'Allsorts' this week is 'Something for the Boys', now I don't relish making men's cards, but then I don't think a lot of us do, don't know what it is about them but they always seem more difficult to come up with an idea, but anyway, I've had a go at this one and being as a lot of men play golf I've gone down that road, I've had this graphic for ages, you've probably guessed where it's from, my fave place, 'Pccrafter' oh boy do I just love thier stuff! I've decoupaged the bear and the turned top right corner has been done digitally, hope he fits the bill!

7 comments:

Pauline said...

What a lovely card Jacee - my son's a golfer and he'd really appreciate this. Definately one for the boys.
The decoupage looks fab and love the turned down corner.
x

~ Ali ~ said...

Super card Jacee, love the image so cute.

brenda said...

That's lovely Jacee and super sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jacee

great card and I agree mens cards take twice as long only in the thinking department though lol!

love the sentiment and the digital corner is fab

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

A great card - so colourful and jolly.

This would be wonderful for so many men.

I love your sentiment at the bottom right.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts again this week.

Love Jules xx

Gro said...

What a beautifull card for a boy.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Linda Elbourne said...

This card is beautiful ... just right for any chap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails