Saturday, 19 September 2009

First Christmas card

First Christmas card this year, I guess it will be no suprise to you that I've used graphics from 'Pccrafter', I so love that place.
So card number one down....goodness knows how many more to go!!!
hope you like it, picture quality isn't too good I'm afraid, can't seem to get it just right with this new camera, I think it looks a bit fuzzy, you would'nt believe how many I took before deciding to put this one on!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks.

7 comments:

Penni said...

Great card Jacee. I love this image from PC Crafter, it's so cute.

Hugs
Penni
X

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

I love your first Christmas card.

Beautiful image and gorgeous colours. Love your ribbon.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Pauline said...

Very cute card Jacee - lovely colours and layout.
x

Lin said...

Lovely card, I love pc crafter too
Lin
xx

Penni said...

Hi Jacee, me again.

I've left a little something for you on my blog.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

Hugs
Penni
X

~ Ali ~ said...

Jacee this is fabulous they ar so cute those snowmen.

Bea said...

gorgeous card and thanks for my award
Bea x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails