Saturday, 5 September 2009

Finished...at last!

I was glad to get this card finished, I first designed it bigger but it just did'nt look right, so it was back to square one, I'm happy with it now though. I love this graphic, I think she's just lovely, both she and the backing paper are from 'Pccrafter', the plain backing papers I've made myself, I've cuttlebugged the yellow for a bit of texture and finished off with some pearl brads, I also did a matching envelope and insert. Thank goodness I can get onto another card now, I seem to have been on this one forever!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Lovely card Jacee - the image is super and lots of beautiful colours. I can see why it took so long to make.
x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

This is lovely.

Funny how some cards come together really quickly and others seem to take for ever.

Lovely image and great details - well worth the effort.

Love Jules xx

Penni said...

Hi Jacee. Love this card Hun, the colours are delightful and the image from PC Crafter is divine - I'm sure Susan will love it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You know we really did have the best day in Filey and the weather was perfect. We've never been before, but were so impressed, it's a lovely seaside town and so clean too. We'll definately be going again.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sonia said...

Stunning card Jacee such a lovely colour combo :)Look forward to seeing the next card :)
Hugs Sonia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails