Sunday, 2 August 2009

Allsorts challenge

I've made this card for this weeks challenge over at 'Allsorts' You have to include three flowers, two papers, and one ribbon so I think I've fulfilled the brief. The checked paper is from 'Gina Jane', I've changed the colour of the original though to match in more with the graphic, the flowered paper and the graphic is from 'Sandi Gore Evans'. The card is for a work colleague's birthday, it's not coming up for a couple of months yet but I like to be in advance with cards I need for friends, I hope she likes it
Do please forgive the picture quality, it's quite bright here in my 'Den' but I still can't seem to quite get the picture quality just right, it seems a little 'blurry' to me.

8 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

This is gorgeous Jacee. Love everything about it. Hope you are well honey.

Sonia said...

Jacee this is lovely. I hope you are feeling a little better in yourself ((hugs))
Sonia x

Pauline said...

Very pretty indeed Jacee. Photo looks fine to me as well.
x

Wendy said...

Lovely card great colours
Wendy x

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

What a beautiful card.

I love the colours you have chosen and your papers are just delicious.

I am sure your friend will love it - well done on being so organised and having it ready two months in advance!!!

Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Lisa said...

Hi, Such a gorgeous card! I love the papers and such a great layout.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Lisa x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card i love the blue and lemon combi

thanks so much for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Rosietoes said...

It's a beautiful card Jacee. You have such a light touch with your cardmaking. They are all gorgeous. Glad you are beginning to feel a bit better. :)
Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails