Monday, 27 July 2009

Yet another challenge!!

I said I was on a roll!!! Here I am with yet another challenge. this time it's at 'Allsorts' I've never entered a challenge with them before but I guess there's a first time for everything.

The challenge is 'Chocolate & Marshmallow' along with a sketch from Dawny P, she does some great sketches and this one is no exception, I've enjoyed working with it.
The papers I have used are from 'Pink Petticoat', I just can't get enough of those spots, I love those papers! The image is from Laurie Furnell at 'Pccrafter'.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so cute Jacee
Wendy x

Pauline said...

What a cute kitty Jacee. Love the colour combo and great papers.
x

brenda said...

Hi Jacee


What a lovely card, such an unusal image and love the spots.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jules said...

Oh Jacee - this is just so cute.

A beautiful card that is so clean and neat. I love it.

Are those little chocolate buttons on the top of your card?!? LOL!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts. I hope you enjoyed your first visit and will play along again another week.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is such a beautiful card..
and the image is adorable thanks so much for playing this week at Allsorts

p.s i'll have a look at that link

Emma xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

lynne said...

fab cards as always they are all lovely lynne xxx

stampingheaven said...

This is adorable, I love it.

Lisa said...

Hi Jacee, Such a sweet card! I love the cute cat.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails