Sunday, 12 July 2009

Missed challenge

Too late to enter a challenge with this one..... again! I designed it using a sketch at CPS, but unfortunatly work got in the way and I did'nt get it finished in time to enter, never mind, thought I'd share it with my blogging friends anyway.

 Both the image and the papers are from 'Digiscrapkits by Trina Clark' isn't that bear so cute? I've decoupaged her a little and finished off with brads and a bow, plus a matching insert and envelope.
I will have to make a supreme effort to get future challenges finished before I have to get myself off to work, you have to be in it to win it after all!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jacee
Wendy x

Penni said...

Fab card Jacee, what a shame you missed the challenge.

Hugs
Penni
X

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, a lovely image and sweet papers!
Clairexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails