Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Embossing challenge

Not that I need much of an excuse to craft but it has been throwing it down with rain for most of the day, it's been torrential at times, so I've tucked myself away in my craftroom and that's exactly where I've stayed for most of the day, I've so enjoyed it!

 I've taken the opportunity to join in with the challenge over at
'Dare U2 digi' which is to Emboss, so I've used the cuttlebug dots folder to emboss the pale blue that you can see towards the back of the design, the papers and the image are from 'PCcrafter', I'm not usually a 'blue' person but I quite like it here with the yellow, hope you like it too.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

These is beautiful Jacee
Wendy x

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love the blue! Gorgeous design and embossing too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Michelle said...

Really pretty card Jacee. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Penni said...

Very pretty Jacee - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
X

Lin said...

That is beautiful Jacee, I love the colours, it looks so dainty

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Very pretty image!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails