Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Lady in waiting!

Been so busy with other things of late that my card making has taken a bit of a back seat, but I think I'm back in the flow again now so I'm kicking off with a card for my lovely daughter-in-law who is expecting our first grandchild, to say we are thrilled is an understatement! Her birthday is coming up and at that point she will only have three months to go so I thought this would be most appropriate. I've included this picture just to show you that the design follows through on to the inside, I've also done a matching envelope too.The image, which I have decoupaged to give some dimension, is from 'Pccrafter' and the papers from 'Pink Petticoat', I use this dotty paper a lot, I love it.
 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card Jacee and the inside looks great
Wendy x

Pauline said...

Fantastic card Jacee - the image is just perfect and looks great decoupaged. The colours and papers are super.
x

lynne said...

wonderful card look great lynne xxx

Rosietoes said...

Very fresh and pretty card.

Jules said...

Hi Jacee

Your card is wonderful - I love the colours you have used.

Such a happy card.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails