Sunday, 17 May 2009

A little bit of scrap card...

Sundays here again, time flys by so quickly. The weather is atrocious, it's rained for days, and this is supposed to be summer! At least the garden is grateful for it, we have a clematis growing over an arch, it's covered it completely and it's now in full bloom, it's beautiful, so the rains good for something!
So on to crafting.....
 I had a small piece of pale yellow card hanging around which I had used for something else, it had been through the cuttlebug so I guess that's why I'd saved it, I obviously thought it would come in for something one day, waste not, want not, as they say, well that day has come, I needed to make a card for an upcoming birthday and decided to set to work making one around this piece of scrap card, the other items I've used are from pccrafter, I'm pleased with the colours together, I think they look pretty, so job done, and that bit of scrap card is used up at last.

12 comments:

Sonia said...

Jacee this is beautiful, the colours certainly are a nice combo :)
Sonia x

lynne said...

wow wonderful card well done lynnexx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Jacee really pretty papers
Wendy x

wendy said...

Beautiful card Jacee....the colours are stunning....really pretty card!

Wendy:)

Bea said...

Thats a gorgeous card nice delicate colours
Bea x

stampingheaven said...

Jacee this is fabulous oh yes i love it.

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Jacee and such beautiful colours :) Donna x

Dawn said...

Stunning card!

Dawny P said...

This, my darlin, is just gorgeous!!! Those colours are just the prettiest!! Love it xxxx

Ann said...

SO pretty! I love the colors!!!

Rosietoes said...

Love the delicate colouring in this card. Gorgeous. :)

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Love these colours together.... so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails