Sunday, 24 May 2009

Boxed Wedding Card

I designed this style of card some years ago, I've made quite a few over the years in a variety of colours, but this particular one is for a wedding very close to my heart, so it's been made with a lot of love for a very special couple.
The colour theme is green and ivory and she's having touches of pink in the flowers so I hope this fits the bill, the wedding is'nt untill this coming August so lets hope the weather will be much better than it is now, especially as I'll be there!!
I really enjoy making these although it does involve a bit of work, getting the book just right can be a little tricky, but I'm pleased with the result, hope it pleases the happy couple and that you like it too.

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Jacee this is stunning you have made a great job of this one
Wendy x

Sonia said...

This is beautiful Jacee, something just that little bit specail for the all important day.
Hugs Sonia xx

Donna said...

Wow Jacee this card is amazing and what a wnderful keepsake too :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

ke it I think it is just wonderful what a fantastuic wedding card
Hugs Jacqui x

Ann said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Mandy said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. This card is absolutely amazing, such fantastic detail and such a lovely keepsake.

Mandy

Avril Ann said...

Jacee this is a truly stunning card, I just love it. Hugs Avril xx

Lin said...

Wow Jacee I love that card, it is beautiful
Lin x

Lin said...

What a beautiful card Jacee, I love it.
Lin X

stephhicklin said...

wow this card is amazing so much detail on it, such a shame you dont sell the cards i would buy one in a heartbeat x

sassyb07 said...

what a beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous card

hugs, Valerie

jj said...

This card is superb! it looks ever better in person. many thanks for making it, we'll see you soon (at the wedding)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails