Saturday, 9 May 2009

Birthday Card

The weekends here again, typically the weather is very poor, keeps trying to rain, it's very dull, although the sun is trying and makes a show every now and again, it's my intention to spend the day crafting so it's irrelevant really , I'm certainly going to enjoy the day, also the cold I had has almost gone so at least I can breath today!
Made this for a friends birthday, love the colours, I could make every card in these colours, I have to really make myself choose something else!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jacee
Wendy x

Avril Ann said...

Hi I love your card, and I am sure your friend will too. the colours and background are fab. Hugs Avril xx

stampingheaven said...

Beautiful card, fab colouir choice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails